Thursday, March 10, 2016

Baby Items to Buy! My picks


Hey everyone! These are items I think anyone should get before baby(ies) come, although these are items I personally like and glad that I got!


  1. Medela Breast pump - I have the Medela double breast pump. I was able to get this pump through my insurance for free which was awesome considering it normally is around $350 or more.   
  2. Fisher-Price 4-in-1 Rock 'n Glide Soother - My daughters love to sleep in these. Also because the rocker is detachable you can take it anywhere in the house and leave the base where they sleep.                                     Fisher Price 4-in-1 Rock 'n Glide 
  3. Boppy Pillow - I have two and got them from a garage sale. I love them! I used them for feeding when they first came home since they were so small. I use them once in awhile when I am by myself to double feed. I also use them to do tummy time. Always do some shopping around and look for local consignment sales to by them for cheep.  
  4. Munchkin Latch bottle - I absolutely love these bottles! My daughters drink very well with these and do not suck in much air so I don't have to burp them as much. So worth the money!
  5. Wipe warmer - brand really depends on what you prefer. I love my wipe warmer because the girls are not shocked by the freezing wipes during night time changes. Plus I'm sure it just feels better than a freezing wipe. You can also purchase a traveling wipe warmer also. I have one that I keep at the house and one that I can bring in the car that plugs into the cigarette lighter to keep it warm and can take it out and about with us. 


  6. Munchkin Bottle Rack - I really like these because I can fit a lot of stuff in it, which is really important when you have a lot of bottles to wash.
  7. Swaddle Blankets - I REALLY love the Summer swaddle blankets because they are VERY soft. I also really like the Aden swaddle blankets. Both of these brands are great and the blankets are an amazing size, would be great covers for mothers that want to breastfeed.
  8. Halo Swaddlers - We got ours from the hospital, but I loved these when they first got home. We let them sleep in them till they grew out of them. 
  9. Diapers - Stock up on LOTS of diapers. We started stocking up after the 3 month mark. We stocked up on newborn and size one. We got a few preemie due to them being twins and coming early. If you end up buying to much of one size just go in and trade it in for the size that you need.
  10. Diaper bag - I have two diaper bags, so when we go out my husband and I can take a baby, instead of only one of us doing it because we only have one diaper bag. I have the Columbia diaper backpack. I like the backpacks because they are easier to carry and this one has A LOT of room in it so I can fit everything I need in it. 
  11. Car seats and Bases - Makes sure you shop around for the car seats I was able to get mine from cheaper stores. Look at local consignment stores to see if you can get a deal. Just make sure you pay attention to the expiration date.
  12. Double stroller - I currently have a Contour Double Stroller. It's easier to go shopping with and it goes well with most car seats. You to have to buy an additional car seat adapter because it only comes with one but you can buy that on amazon. When the girls get older I am planning on getting a jogging side by side stroller because my husband and I like to go on trails a lot, but at the moment this one fits all our needs.
      
If you have any additional things you think a mother should get please comment.Thank you for reading!


I was not financially compensated for this post. The opinions are completely my own based on my experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment