Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Twinify?


Hello everyone! I was given a few questions from a friend on Facebook about having twins and I'm sure it's questions a lot of people have.

             1. Do you feel that you HAVE to dress them the same since they are twins?

I personally dislike when twins are dressed the exact same, it is my personal preference. There are times when I will see the same outfit but in different colors and I will buy it and have them wear it. Yeah it's the same outfit but it's also different at the same time. Most of the time though they are not dressed alike at all. They are two DIFFERENT babies, just because they are identical doesn't mean that they are in every way. Olivia is often calm and laid back has a very chill kind of attitude. Lilly is VERY smiley, wants to be held all the time and loves to watch the tv (mostly when daddy is playing x-box). I feel that up until they get old enough to be able to pick out what they want to wear, I shouldn't force them to dress alike. When they are older and want to dress alike that is completely fine with me, that is there choice.

             2. Do you feel that you have to buy double of everything, other than the normal things you                      have to have double of?

Well I'll tell you what we have double of. I have two car seats, two cradle thingers (yes I don't know the actual name of them), two boopies and two diaper bags. I don't have double of outfits due to not wanting to dress them the same. I don't have two cribs due to them still being small enough to sleep in the same one. Bows I only have one off unless I somehow bought two on accident. Basically I only have double on things that I have to have double on. When it comes to toys other than a tummy time play mat (which is to small to fit two babies on) they can share a single toy, that's what I personally think. Clothes and bows are shared between the two of them, although at this certain point in time outfits that are put on to go out have a certain baby they go to sometimes. Olivia when it comes to colors it put in purple, blue, green, basically any cool color. Lilly is put in warm colors like pinks, reds, oranges and yellows. Natural colors and shades of brown, white and black can be put on either child.
Olivia
Lilly

My beautiful little girls :)
Thanks for reading!

#twinning #twins #littleangels #twinmom

6 comments: